Wolterman Law Office LPA works hard to develop lifelong relationships with our clients. In no other area of law is this approach quite as important as estate planning and asset preservation.
Whether you are young or old, rich or poor, an effective estate plan is paramount. You can depend on the Wolterman Law Office to assist you in structuring and maintaining a personalized estate plan. Do not settle for a professional who simply drafts a will, then files it away. Estate planning is a process that requires a trusting relationship between the attorney and the family, often developed over years and across many life events.
Protecting Your Assets · Special Needs Trusts · Creating A Will
The Wolterman Law Office will analyze and implement a tailored estate plan taking into account the following:
Contact us by email
- Initial presentation on certain estate planning needs
- Consideration of state and federal estate and gift tax consequences
- Asset valuation
- Placing assets out of reach from creditors
- Drafting wills and establishing trusts
- Health care directives and powers of attorney
- Business succession planning
- Family partnerships
- Providing support for family members with special needs via trust planning
or call 513-488-1135 to arrange an initial consultation with attorney Steven R. Wolterman.
From our office in Loveland, we provide legal counsel for individuals and business clients in communities throughout the Greater Cincinnati area and Southwest Ohio. Our offices are open for consultations from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Our attorneys will often make appointments to meet at client locations.