Positioning Your Business For Success And Endurance
Whether you are starting a business, getting ready to grow, merge or retire, getting the legal details right can make a significant difference in meeting your goals.
The attorneys of Wolterman Law Office provide a full range of services for new businesses, growing businesses, partnerships, family businesses and businesses in the process of dissolving. We are ready to help you with a single contract or transaction, a complex merger or acquisition, tax planning and commercial real estate issues.
The Value Of An Ongoing Attorney-Client Partnership
We won’t treat you as a here-today, gone-tomorrow client. Under attorney Steve Wolterman’s direction, we work to develop lasting professional relationships. We take time to get to know your goals and business needs. If you can’t afford to put a corporate attorney in a corner office, you can rely on us as your steady and trusted outside legal counsel, ready to step in and help whenever you need us – as much or as little as you need us.
Whether as one-time matters or areas needing ongoing counsel, our business law services include the following:
- Corporate formations, business startups
- Mergers and acquisitions, due diligence and contractual issues
- Family and closely held business strategies and succession planning
- Business dissolutions and spin-offs
- Shareholder agreements and corporate governance
- Commercial real estate and leasing agreements
- Employment contracts, noncompete agreements, nondisclosure agreements
- Corporate tax strategies and partnership tax planning
- Business tax controversies, audits and litigation
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization law
- Litigation for simple to complex dispute resolution
If you do not see your legal concerns listed, please reach out to us nonetheless. We customize our advice and representation to meet individualized needs.
Inquire Now To Get The Conversation Started
Contact us by email or call 513-488-1135 to arrange an initial consultation with attorney Steven R. Wolterman in person or otherwise. Our firm represents individuals, families and business clients in communities throughout the Greater Cincinnati area and Southwest Ohio.
Location should not stand in the way of access to the caliber of legal counsel that you need for your business matters. We commit resources to ensuring that our remote communications are of high quality. We also often make appointments to meet at our clients’ business locations.