The amount of taxes your business pays may make the difference between a profitable year or failing to meet your goals and margins. It is not unethical to minimize your corporate tax liabilities. It is your right to take full advantage of state and federal tax laws so you don't pay more than required.
If you own or operate a business in the Greater Cincinnati area or anywhere in Southwest Ohio, turn to the Wolterman Law Office LPA for quality legal guidance and tax strategies. The Wolterman Law Office implements tailored tax solutions for businesses with unique tax strategy needs.
Our clients include:
- Corporations: We can help you maximize shareholder returns by helping you reduce your tax liabilities and employment tax expenses.
- Business partners: Professionals and business owners operating under a limited liability or limited partnership entity face special tax rules. We can help you determine how to improve your bottom line while minimizing your personal exposure.
- Sole proprietorships: If you are operating as a sole proprietor, we can show you ways to reduce your tax liabilities while protecting your personal assets.
If you desire personal attention and quality results, contact the Wolterman Law Office to arrange for a consultation to discuss your tax planning needs, including the following:
Contact us by email
- Choice of business formation entity
- Purchase and sale of businesses and assets, merger and acquisition tax issues
- Tax-free reorganizations
- Distribution of assets to shareholders or partners
- Dissolution of corporations and partnerships
or call 513-488-1135 to arrange an initial consultation with an attorney at our law firm. Our lawyers will often make appointments to meet at client locations.