Quality Tax Law Services For Individuals, Families And Businesses In Southwest Ohio
Minimizing taxes and handling tax controversies efficiently and cost-effectively have a significant impact on any individual's, family's and business's bottom line. If you need quality professional legal assistance from an experienced tax law attorney in the Greater Cincinnati area or Southwest Ohio, turn to Wolterman Law Firm LPA for help.
Individual And Business Tax Law Services
Steve Wolterman has years of experience helping clients in all Ohio Department of Revenue and federal IRS taxation matters. Contact us to schedule a consultation with an experienced lawyer to discuss your tax concerns, including:
- Tax controversy
- Commercial and residential real estate tax issues and 1031 like-kind exchanges
- Estate and gift tax planning, wealth transfer tax planning
- Unrelated business income tax (UBIT) issues for 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations
- Partnership and corporate tax planning
- Tax audits, litigation and appeals
- IRS tax liability offers in compromise (workouts)
- Installment agreements, streamlined Fresh Start Program
- Interest and penalty abatement
Your Southwest Ohio Business Tax Planning Law Firm
Contact us by email or call 513-488-1135 to arrange an initial consultation with attorney Steven R. Wolterman.
From our office in Loveland, we provide legal counsel for individuals and business clients in communities throughout the Greater Cincinnati area and Southwest Ohio. Our offices are open for consultations from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Our attorneys will often make appointments to meet at client locations.