Wolterman Law Office LPA provides a full range of residential and commercial real estate legal services.
Buying and selling real estate is accompanied by a dizzying array of forms, agreements and due diligence requirements. It is imperative to have an experienced attorney working on your behalf to navigate through the minefield of tax consequences, purchase agreements, defective titles, and other common pitfalls associated with purchasing and selling real property. The Wolterman Law Office is committed to providing you and your business excellent service during your purchase or sale of real property.
The Wolterman Law Office can provide you and your business the following services:
Contact us by email
- Drafting letters of intent
- Negotiating terms of purchase or sale, drafting and reviewing agreements
- Calculation of transfer taxes, property tax issues and appeals
- Drafting commercial lease agreements
- Options to purchase
- Land installment contracts
- 1031 tax-deferred like-kind exchanges
- Tenancy in common agreements
or call 513-488-1135 to arrange an initial consultation with attorney Steven R. Wolterman.
Our office is open for consultations from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Our attorneys will often make appointments to meet at client locations.