Under the direction of attorney Steve Wolterman our law firm offers an unsurpassed level of dedication and client service. In order to serve clients more effectively our lawyers at Wolterman Law Office concentrate primarily on the following areas:
Coronavirus Businesss Interruption
COVID-19, commonly known as the Coronavirus, has caused worldwide business disruption. Many businesses have lost, and will continue to lose, significant income. You might be wondering if your business interruption insurance, normally part of a larger property insurance policy, will cover your losses. Unfortunately, most insurers claim that the Coronavirus does not constitute physical loss or damage and are denying coverage.
- Startups & Business Formations
- Tax Controversy, Audits and Litigation
- Individual and Family Tax Planning
- Corporate Tax Planning, Tax Planning for Businesses
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Protecting Assets from Creditors
- Health Care Directives and Powers of Attorney
- Meeting Special Needs of Family Members
Real Estate Law
- Probate and Private Client Services
- Sales, Acquisitions and Leasing
- Purchase and Sales Contracts
- Non-Competition Litigation
Select Personal Injury
- Interference with Business Relationships Litigation
- Premise Liability Litigation
We represent select cases that share one or more of the following traits:
Individuals or parties who have sustained serious injury or injuries as a result of another party’s actions.
- Individuals or parties who have suffered neglect while in the care of another person or party.
- Individuals or parties that prefer to work with a small, dedicated team of highly skilled lawyers that can offer personalized attention.