Quality Legal Counsel For Partnerships Tax Planning
Pass-through entities taxed as partnerships such as general partnerships, limited partnerships and LLCs represent a large percentage of Wolterman Law Office clients. The flow through nature of partnership taxation requires close attention paid to clients' business and personal goals. Although partnership entities allows for great flexibility from a tax planning perspective, the partnership tax planning is very complicated and demands in-depth knowledge of the relevant Internal Revenue Code provisions. Our attorneys are seasoned advisors with regard to partnership tax issues, including:
- Choice of partnership entity designed to reduce members'/partners' income taxes
- Structuring partnerships and tax allocations in order to meet the unique needs of the members/partners
- Drafting buy-sell provisions and other exit provisions for members/partners
- Acquisitions and dispositions of partnership assets
- Acquisitions and dispositions of partnership interests
- Partnership anti-abuse and at-risk rules
- Winding up of partnerships and tax-free partnership liquidations
- Maximizing basis in partnership assets
- Spinoffs and partnership divisions
Your Greater Cincinnati And Southwest Ohio Tax Planning Lawyer For Partnerships
Contact us by email or call 513-488-1135 to arrange an initial consultation with attorney Steven R. Wolterman.
From our office in Loveland, we provide legal counsel for individuals and business clients in communities throughout the Greater Cincinnati area and Southwest Ohio. Our offices are open for consultations from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays. Evening and weekend appointments may be available by special arrangement. Our attorneys will often make appointments to meet at client locations.