Whether you are starting a business, getting ready to grow, merge or retire, getting the legal details right can make a significant difference in meeting your goals.
Wolterman Law Office LPA, with offices in Loveland and Cincinnati, provides a full range of services for new businesses, growing businesses, partnerships, family businesses and businesses in the process of dissolving. Our lawyers are ready to help you with a single contract or transaction, a complex merger or acquisition, tax planning and commercial real estate issues.
We won't treat you as a here-today, gone-tomorrow client. Under attorney Steve Wolterman's direction, we work to develop lasting professional relationships. We take time to get to know your goals and business needs. If you can't afford to put a corporate attorney in a corner office, you can rely on us as your steady and trusted outside legal counsel, ready to step in and help whenever you need us — as much or as little as you need us.
Our business law services include:
- Corporate formations, business startups
- Mergers and acquisitions, due diligence and contractual issues
- Family and closely held business strategies and succession planning
- Business dissolution
- Shareholder agreements and corporate governance
- Commercial real estate and leasing agreements
- Employment contracts, noncompete agreements, nondisclosure agreements
- Corporate tax strategies and partnership tax planning
- Business tax controversies, audits and litigation
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization law
Our firm represents individuals, families and business clients in communities throughout the Greater Cincinnati area and Southwest Ohio. Contact us by email
or call 513-488-1135 to arrange an initial consultation with attorney Steven R. Wolterman. We will often make appointments to meet at our clients' business locations.