Loveland Car Accident Lawyers
Loveland, Ohio is a city located within Hamilton County, Clermont County, and Warren County in the Greater Cincinnati area. Located off of Interstate 275 about 15 minutes from Cincinnati, Loveland is also accessible via State Route 48. The city has many employment and development opportunities, neighborhoods, and recreation activities, including the Little Miami Scenic Bike Trail.
Loveland residents and visitors are at risk for a variety of car accidents and injuries each year. If you have been injured in an accident, it is critical to work with a law firm to ensure your rights and best interests are protected. Our experienced Loveland car accident lawyers at the Wolterman Law Office can thoroughly review the details of your case and help determine the best course of action.
Why Choose the Wolterman Law Office?
The Wolterman Law Office is a neighborhood firm with national influence. We value the relationships we build with our clients, and we maintain effective communication at every step of the legal process. The claims process and legal procedures involved after a car crash are complex and may require the specific knowledge of a car accident lawyer.
Our top-rated attorneys are fully familiar with Ohio car accident laws, as well as common contributors to accidents and injuries. Whether you are involved in a minor fender-bender or a catastrophic head-on collision, lawyers understand how overwhelming any type of accident can be for victims and their families. Our team at the Wolterman Law Office has over 20 years of combined experience advocating for clients in the local community and across the State of Ohio.
What Are the Different Types of Car Accidents?
Drivers, pedestrians, motorcyclists, and bicyclists are all at risk for suffering injuries in a variety of accidents. With so many vehicles on local and state roads, car accidents are an everyday hazard in Loveland and throughout the state.
The following are different types of car accidents that frequently occur on Ohio roads:
- Rear-end accidents: Rear-end accidents are often caused by drivers failing to maintain enough distance from the car ahead of them. However, drivers of the forward vehicles can cause rear-end accidents if they stop suddenly in traffic or reverse without reason or warning.
- Head-on collisions: Head-on collisions are less common than other types of accidents but are among the most dangerous. When two vehicles crash into each other head on, especially at high rates of speed, the impact is likely to cause severe and fatal injuries.
- Side-impact accidents: Side-impact collisions occur when a vehicle moving in one direction strikes another vehicle at a perpendicular angle. Side-impact accidents are especially dangerous for occupants in the vehicle that is hit in the side that absorbs the greatest impact of the collision.
What Are Common Causes of Car Accidents?
Although some crashes are unavoidable, the majority of car accidents are the result of a driver’s carelessness, inattention, or disregard for safety. Our knowledgeable lawyers know the specific types of evidence needed to help prove negligence and liability in even the most complex car accident cases.
The following are common causes of car accidents:
- Distracted driving: Distracted driving is a leading cause of accidents in the United States. Distractions such as talking or texting, programming a GPS, listening to loud music, or reaching towards the back seat are all dangerous activities while driving.
- Driving under the influence: Drivers who get behind the wheel after consuming alcohol or mood-altering drugs put themselves and everyone else on the road at risk for a serious accident and injury. Impaired drivers have compromised judgement, slower reaction times, and decreased coordination, all of which can cause a severe or fatal accident.
- Speeding: Speeding is another one of the most common causes of catastrophic car crashes. Reckless drivers who travel above the speed limit put other motorists, pedestrians, motorcyclists, and bicyclists at risk for more severe injuries due to the extreme force of impact.
- Drowsy driving: Drowsiness has a negative impact on a driver’s health, judgment, coordination, and ability to brake fast to avoid a dangerous crash.
What Are Common Car Accident Injuries?
Injuries ranging from minor to life-threatening can result from a car accident on Ohio roads. Some common car accident injuries include:
- Burns and lacerations.
- Broken bones and complex fractures.
- Muscle sprains and strains.
- Internal organ injuries.
- Concussions and other head trauma.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs).
- Spinal cord injuries.
It is crucial to seek medical attention as soon as possible after a car accident for both safety and legal documentation purposes. Our dedicated car accident lawyers will help determine the best course of action after investigating the accident and extent of injuries. If a car crash results in the loss of someone’s life, our compassionate attorneys can help family members pursue a wrongful death lawsuit.
How Can a Loveland Car Accident Lawyer Help Me?
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident, it is essential to have an experienced attorney on your side to protect your rights and best interests. We can help you navigate the legal process and fight for you to receive the maximum compensation you need after suffering a car accident injury.
A Loveland car accident lawyer can help with the following aspects of your case:
- Move the case along smoothly. Car accident cases can go on for months or even years before plaintiffs see compensation for their injuries. Our car accident lawyers can ensure an efficient and timely legal process.
- Investigate the accident. We can gather all necessary evidence to help prove fault and liability in your car accident case. This includes thoroughly investigating the accident site, interviewing any eyewitnesses to the crash, obtaining police reports and medical records, and consulting with experts.
- Handle all details. All phone contact and written correspondences with opposing parties, attorneys, and insurance companies are handled by our legal team. This helps ease your stress so you can focus on healing from your physical and emotional injuries.
- File all necessary claims. It is not unusual for multiple parties and claims to be involved in a car accident case, especially when serious injuries are involved. Our attorneys know the proper legal procedures and can file all valid claims, make discovery requests, and adhere to the statutes of limitations.
At the Wolterman Law Office, we strive to ease the stress of our clients who have experienced physical injuries and emotional trauma from accidents. We offer free, no-obligation consultations to everyone.
When clients reach out to the Wolterman Law Office, they receive committed legal representation. We will be accessible at every step of the legal process. Our attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means our clients pay nothing until we win compensation for their case. Our legal team works vigorously for our clients, giving them peace of mind knowing their case is in highly qualified hands.
Loveland Car Accident Lawyers at the Wolterman Law Office Protect the Rights of Injured Accident Survivors
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident, our Loveland car accident lawyers at the Wolterman Law Office are here to help. We offer top-notch legal representation. Call us at 513-488-1135 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. Located in Loveland Ohio, we proudly serve clients in Hamilton County, Fairfield, Norwood, and Forest Park.