Prevent Or Prevail: Manage Business Litigation Challenges Constructively
Litigation can be a stressful event in the life of your business. Whether yours is a Fortune 500 company trading on Wall Street, a sole proprietorship open on Main Street or anything in between, the results of litigation can have long-lasting effects on your business’ well-being and bottom line.
The attorneys and staff at Wolterman Law Office understand this reality of litigation. That is why our attorneys have dedicated themselves to providing their business clients with exceptional, cost-effective representation that maximizes the chance of success while limiting client costs.
Varieties Of Litigation
The Wolterman Law Office can provide you and your business the following business litigation services:
- Employment litigation
- Noncompetition litigation
- Interference with business relationships litigation
- Premise liability litigation
- Trade secret litigation
- Appellate practice
In all cases, we will apply our knowledge developed through experience at larger firms and in our current boutique practice to protect your rights and interests. We will always help you understand the costs, risks and potential gains.
Our litigation practice reaches businesses of all sizes and in many fields, including the following:
- Automotive manufacturers, repairers and other related businesses
- Energy development, extraction and vending businesses
- Financial institutions and insurance companies
- Health care and education organizations
- Manufacturing and construction businesses
- Real estate and agribusiness entities
- Retail, restaurant and hospitality organizations
- Technology and telecommunications entities
- Transportation and logistics operations
You may be the plaintiff or defendant in a damage claim or lawsuit. From either angle, we will work hard to preserve your business entity’s strengths and resources.
Consult With Us
Contact us by email or call 513-964-2589 to arrange an initial consultation with attorney Steven R. Wolterman. Our attorneys will confer with you in person or remotely. We often make appointments to meet at clients’ locations.