Start Your New Business On Strong Footing
If you are preparing to form a corporation or start a professional practice or any other type of business, you are wise to consider contacting an experienced attorney. At Wolterman Law Office, you will find large-firm experience in a boutique setting. For the counsel you seek in the Greater Cincinnati Area or Southwest Ohio, consult with a lawyer at Wolterman Law Office without delay.
Schedule an initial consultation at our office or invite attorney Steve Wolterman to your office to discuss your plans and options for setting up your business in a way that will meet your goals.
Select An Entity Structure And Put All The Pieces In Place
Steve will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of varieties of entity formations and help you discern which is right for your purposes, such as:
- Sole proprietorships
- General partnerships
- Limited partnerships (LPs)
- Limited liability companies (LLCs)
- Professional limited liability corporations (PLLCs)
- Incorporation, including C corporations and S corporations
Entity selection is a critical part of positioning your new business for success. Understanding business operation processes is also paramount. Steve offers full-service business law counsel for new business owners and leaders of new corporations. He can advise you on the full range of legal issues you may face, including
- Filing your business’s identity with the state
- Managing responsibilities as an employer, if relevant
- Handling taxation and insurance
- Conducting business transactions, such as purchases and sales of goods and services
- Resolving contract disputes and any type of business litigation matters that may arise
Tackle Transitions In Your Business’s Life Cycle
Wolterman Law Office is a valuable resource if you plan to sell off part of your business, merge with another company or acquire another business to meet your objectives for growth or diversification.
If you are considering starting, expanding or closing a business in Ohio, call us. Our firm represents individuals, families and business clients in communities throughout the greater Cincinnati area and Southwest Ohio. Contact us by email or call 513-488-1135 to arrange an initial consultation today.